In order to use this feature click 'Upcoming" button on the menu bar. Than, you will see on the left side the table filled with the games according to the selected filter and on the right side and bottom side the control panels for this section.
By default are presented the games from the current day. In order to change the day or period just select on (2) "Range zone" on the right side.
The main table has too many columns to be seen on screen together. I suggest you to use the button "Hide leagues" in order to hide the league's tree and to expand the main table. If you want to see all the columns you will need horizontal scroll bar though.
The first columns on the main table, visible on the picture are:
- The flag of the country;
- Al. - Alerts,shows if the game is matching one of your previous defined alerts. See more details here.
- My G. - My Games, shows if the games was selected on your "My games" list in order to be studied later. See more details here.
- League - The league where the game belongs.
- Date - The date and the kick off time.
- R - The round.
- Home team - The name of the home team
- Away team - The name of the away team
- T(h) - The place on the overall table for the home team respectively the place on the only home games table.
- T(a) - The place on the overall table for the away team respectively the place on the only away games table.
- Home - The values calculated for the home teams based on the parameters you set. You find details here.
- Away - The values calculated for the away teams based on the parameters you set. You find details here.
- 1,X,2,O,U - The current odds for home win, draw, away win, over 2.5 and under 2.5 goals. The odds have to be refresh manually. Details here.
- Result - The final result of the game. Final score and half time score between brackets.
- Form - The form coefficients for the home team respectively the away team.
- Diff. - The difference between the home team form and away team form.
In order to see statistics data you want on the main table you must set the parameters. By default the program starts with the parameters you see on the following picture:
- for the home team value - the percent of the won games.
- for the away team value - the percent of the lost games.
Here you have the possibility to select also
- Not won, not draw, not lost - for example home team "not won" means that there was draw or the away team won...
- Scored, received - here you can select:
- goals - the number of goals per game scored/received - the result will be a number: 1.34 for example
- games - the number of games where the team scored/received goals - the result will be a percent: 43% for example
- Total goals - total number of goals scored in the games played (home team + away team) divided to the number of games played.
- Points/game - the number of points achieved divided to the number of games played.
- Over/Under - the percent of games where the result was over/under a number of goals.
- GG/NG - the percent of games where both teams scored/at least on team not scored.
- Correct score - the percent of games where the final results was one of the correct score you selected. Here you are allowed to chose up to 5 correct scores.
- consider only this season games.
Here you have the possibility to select also other periods of time.
- consider only home games for the home teams and only the away games for the away teams.
The other possibility is to consider all the games played by the home team and all the games played by the away team.
- consider full time result.
The other possibilities are to consider the half time result or only the goals scored in the second half.
You can select what handicap to be applied to the result. All the values are affected by the handicap applied. For example if you select +1 goal for the away team, all the games won with 1 goal difference by the home team will be considered draw.
- highlight the values greater than 50 for the home team value. That means that will be highlighted all the values where home team won at final time more than 50% of the games played at home this season.
- highlight the values greater than 60 for the away team value. That means that will be highlighted all the values where away team lost at final time more than 60% of the games played away this season.
Here you have the possibility to select what values to be highlighted, including "between" some values.
- show all games on the table.
The other possibilities are to show only games where the values are highlighted, only home team value is highlighted.....and so on