Test your alerts against past results.

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

Test your alerts against past results.

Post by Mihai »

First of all I would like to give all credit for this new feature to my friend Conor (Scherzzo).
It is his idea and also sponsored this new very powerful feature.

As you know there is a feature “Alerts”. You are allowed to set up to 10 alerts in order to be aware if some games appear on UPCOMING screen. For example games where home team won last 3 games at home and away team not scored 3 games in a row. There are many possibilities – for example to alert you just if the odds are over 2.30 for example….etc

Now, thanks to Connor , I created a new feature in order to see how your alerts performed in the past. In order to do that
- Select a past period - nr.1 in the picture
- Select the button “show only my alerts” – nr.2 in the picture
- REFRESH

At this moment will be activated a new tab – ALERTS – nr. 3 in the picture. Here will be presented your possible profit for all leagues, a specific league, for all alerts, for a specific alert. More than that you can select to see only alerts where the calculated values are highlighted – see nr.4 in the picture.
I am very positive this new feature will be very useful and will be a nice new toy for statistic freaks.

www.cgmbet.com
rolli
Professional

Re: Test your alerts against past results.

Post by rolli »

Great feature, very useful. So far, I had to do this manually in Excel. Now it's all easier
pro
New

Post by pro »

Could you please add my leagues in the alert section?
Mihai

Post by Mihai »

Will check if it is possible
www.cgmbet.com
pro
New

Post by pro »

Thanks a lot. Please do me a really big favour and add game type filter which appears in the rating section to upcoming section because otherwise we will not be able to recognize future bets and bet on them. Do you understand what i mean ?

Take a look at the profit using game type all games and home team favourite. There is a huge difference in profit. But the problem is that i cannot identify them in the upcoming section so unfortunately i 'll never be able to bet on them
Attachments
htfav.JPG
htfav.JPG (22.88 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
allgames.JPG
allgames.JPG (21.69 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
Mihai

Post by Mihai »

Absolutely not a problem to make you a big favor but it wuld really taken a week to work to make those changes. There are big changes and this period I am focused on some new projects.
Will put that on my TO DO list and maybe next year will be its time
www.cgmbet.com