Similar games in the UPCOMING menu.

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

Similar games in the UPCOMING menu.

Post by Mihai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:44 pm

As you already know, if you select a game in the UPCOMING table the software will calculate what happened in similar games in the past.
When we talk about similar games we talk about the games where both teams had similar ELO and/or Form coefficients.

You can select ELO and/or Form interval using the buttons you may find on the bottom left corner. Also there you may select if you want to see only the games played on the same league or on the entire database.

At this moment you may see how many similar games have been played, how many won by home team, how many over, under...the eventual profit...etc.

Now, the next step, I have just introduced, is to see the similar games and to see what exactly happened there, if possible. Just click on "odds movement in similar games" and you will see the graph with the odds movement and next to it, a table with all similar games.

I have collected odds just for this season so not all the games have odds stored. To be easier I highlighted the games where the odds history exists.
Now, select an highlighted game and you will see a new graph (with black color) for the selected game.

For example, in the picture, I selected in the main table a Premier League game from last week, I selected the intervals for ELO and Form and I selected to see only the games played on Premier League
(take a look at statistics - 48 similar games - would have been better to lay home...etc)
then clicked on "odds movement in similar games". I found 48 similar games but only 2 with data (as I said - only this season.). I clicked on the first one.

This feature maybe is useful but I think will be very useful when the odds database will be good enough to find similar games with similar odds evolution. May be interesting.

www.cgmbet.com

orhane
New

Re: Similar games in the UPCOMING menu.

Post by orhane » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:35 pm

One question came up in a foreign forum: Is the Odds movement section inactive?
Or do we have to activate something first?

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:55 am

Yes, the odds movements is disabled until I will implement the new odds system.
Will be available with all markets.

I hope I will finish it this month
www.cgmbet.com

renatus
New

Post by renatus » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:56 am

Is the similar games table still available?cant find it when i click odds movements.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:17 pm

No, it is not available. The database should be really huge and slow to store all the odds for all games so I quit the idea.
www.cgmbet.com

renatus
New

Post by renatus » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:14 am

thats would be an amazing option but i get that.thanks