Players

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

Players

Post by Mihai » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Any analyze is not complete without players information.
Finally I managed to add to database players following leagues: England 1,2,3,4 / Italy 1,2 / Spain 1.2 France 1,2 Germany 1,2
What you may find now:

1. Lineups: here you will not see just an image with players positions before kick-off. It is possible to make your own team, to add players on the field, to remove ..etc in order to see how will look the teams face to face. Every player is marked with a line green – red that will show how many minutes played for his team. If the player is red colored he is probably unavailable. Of course I recommend to check the latest information on the club site.

2. Players: here you will find some data about team’s players . How many minutes played on each game. This way will see at a glance, if the player is missing, how important he was for the team. How he performed on home or away games and if the team will really miss him.

3. Players database: A list with all players in the database. May be sorted on various columns…etc. With click on player you may see almost all the events the player was involved: If he played on lineups, as substitute, the in/out minutes, goals minutes (and very important – at what score he scored)

Of course any comment is welcoming
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Re: Players

Post by Mihai » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 am

As you may see the players database is not complete because the players position is missing.

Please read here my offer for those will help me to complete the database: (copy the address then paste to browser)
http://www.cgmbet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=382
www.cgmbet.com

Gisp
New

Post by Gisp » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Sorry, I'm a new user and I can't find the feature reated to players and Lineups.
Is it still present in the current version ?

Thx

cgmbet
Site Admin

Post by cgmbet » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:48 am

No, it is not available anymore.
The interest was very low and expensive to keep ..

Will try again next year but as a separate module

Gisp
New

Post by Gisp » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:57 am

Thx for yuor quick answer.
Strange that users didn't consider important this feature. It's clear that Barcellona is not the same without Messi, or Juventus without Cristiano Ronaldo. But also in less important teams that usually don't have comparable backup players it's also more impacting.
And in these months with COVID we faced many situations with important missing palyers.

I understand that It's not easy to keep, but I hope you can consider to have back this feature in the next future

Ciao
Giulio