This feature allows you to make the probable "lineups" based on the information you have regarding injuries, missing players and so on.
Here you have the following possibilities:
- Drag and drop the players on their field position or put them back. Just click on the player's label, drag it over a circle on his field then drop it.
- Save the default team. You have to put on the field a complete team before you are permitted to save.
- Load the default team in order to save time.
- See the basic information about the player selected.
- the red coloured player is not available for the current game.
- the green line inside the player's label shows you how many minutes he played for his team.
- the character shows the player's position on the field Goalkeeper, Defender, Midfielder, Striker
All these can give you a large view about what is going to happen on the selected game.
This feature is available only for the leagues where player's database is complete.