New important feature in the UPCOMING section!

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

New important feature in the UPCOMING section!

Post by Mihai » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:46 am

A new important feature in UPCOMING section!

The values can be calculated against teams similar to the current opponent not just against all opponents

For example, Lincoln won 70% home games but won 100% against teams similar to Bolton - today's opponent

It might be useful!

www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Professional

Re: New important feature in the UPCOMING section!

Post by cemkaynak » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:55 am

Hello Mihai, I have a quick suggestion if you don't mind; New feature is handy I was using it for some time in H2H section, The example you gave lincoln had 100% looks good but maybe it would be better if we could see in how many games we had that 100%( in the example it was 2 games for lincoln) of course if it's possible, many thanks for your astonishing work as usual by the way.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:50 am

Have already started to think about it. :)
Just check my Tweeter and Facebook accounts
www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Professional

Post by cemkaynak » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:17 am

:D just see it

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am

Finally, I found a solution to see how many games were calculated for the values shown in the table

If you click on the game will see on the right side the number of games.
For example, Preston won 100% home games against similar teams in 5 games and Charlton lost 60% of the away games in 10 games

www.cgmbet.com

pnicolas8
New

Post by pnicolas8 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:30 am

Hi Mihai

Many thanks for the great new features you add each time to upcoming, however I have one request which I imagine would be difficult to implement though. How about when I go to upcoming it shows only UPCOMING not upcoming for the day/period, so for instance if I log in today at 1.00pm UK time I only want to see upcoming from 1.00pm.

I realise it would be difficult to add as drawdown from the database as it would mean a new file each time. However if you could add a filter/sort on time or a time greater than button/filter?

Just an idea