Bookmakers

General discussions about betting, bookies and strategies.
Scherzzo

Bookmakers

Post by Scherzzo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend other bookmakers other than pinnacle? I'm happy with pinnacle but their bet options are limited. What are your experiences with other bookmakers??

sveinboss
Professional

Re: Bookmakers

Post by sveinboss » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi

If you like betting exchanges I can recommend Betfair.
I dont use bookmakers only Betfair

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:39 pm

I havent tried the betting exchanging to be honest! Am I missing a trick here?

skidrock
New

Post by skidrock » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 am

Scherzzo wrote:I havent tried the betting exchanging to be honest! Am I missing a trick here?
if betfair i used layting ..and i have system.
if betting i have system over 1.5; under 3.5 and 2.5 and ..vv

Diksi
Experienced

Post by Diksi » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Hi,

It is very difficult to say. It depends on to what events / leagues / sports you want to bet on, in which country do you bet (because of restrictions) etc.

If you want to bet on different events eg. number of corners, cards, or who will score the first goal etc., so it is perfect Bet365. Unfortunately the more unusual bets / leagues the lower limit.
Have you tried some web sites with comparisation of books by ratings, access to professional gamblers?

Regarding Betfair, if you are not thinking about trading, in my opinion don´t use it, most of the odds are after the deduction of commission the same. And the "forest" leagues and other types of bets there are very low liquidity.

Best regards

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm from Ireland so I don't think there are any restrictions on where I bet. I bet on any games where the odds catch my eye :) . I have found a few reviews. I hear SBObet is good.

Young Vanish
Experienced

Post by Young Vanish » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:18 am

If you're a winning punter, you can get your bets on with exchanges, I use Betfair but prefer Smartkets where commission is only 2%.
Traditional bookmaker won't let you get very far if you win money from them, see ...
http://www.pjmracing.co.uk/wallofshame.html

YV
"Predictions are difficult, especially about the future"

Diksi
Experienced

Post by Diksi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:01 pm

SBObet is good, they have professional customer service, quick withdrawal and high odds and limit as Pinnacle.

DrWho
New

Post by DrWho » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:33 pm

B365 have competitive odds but like all of them, they'll close your accounts quite quickly if they think you know what you're doing.

Betfair obviously offer the best odds mostly and you can Lay unlike most other bookmakers but you obviously have to pay commission which can eat into your profit, particularly once you start paying their PC (Premium Charge).

If you're an Advantage Player, spread your bets around amongst many bookies.

Any list should include:

Pinnacle
Marathonbet
SBObet
B365
Ladbrokes
William Hill
All the exchanges

Dave
New

Post by Dave » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Hi,
never use russian bookies (Marathonbet, 1xbet, etc.) if you want get back your money and winnings. All russian bookies are thieves and they will stole all your money if you are successful player. Trust me I am very experienced player about it.