No odds in export file for Premier League matches 12th of January (as of today, 7th of January)

Get help here. I will answer as soon as possible. I will be more than happy if another user will answer instead of me.
peho
New

No odds in export file for Premier League matches 12th of January (as of today, 7th of January)

Post by peho » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi Mihai

In the "upcoming" window of your software I can see the current Pinnacle odds for the Premier League matches on the 12th of January. But when I export PL-matches from the current season, the matches on the 12th of January have no odds.

I hope you can help. How do I get the odds included in the export file?

Kind regards,
Peter

Mihai

Re: No odds in export file for Premier League matches 12th of January (as of today, 7th of January)

Post by Mihai » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:51 am

Please tell me where you EXPORT, in TABLES or using the EXPORT button in bar menu?
Please try to click REFRESH button on UPCOMING before EXPORT.

I will check in the afternoon to see what happens
www.cgmbet.com

peho
New

Re: No odds in export file for Premier League matches 12th of January (as of today, 7th of January)

Post by peho » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi Mihai

I did click the REFRESH button in the UPCOMING window befores exporting, so this should not be the problem.

I exported using til EXPORT button in the bar menu - selected season 2018/2019. Upcoming matches were in the export file but without any odds. I tried again on tuesday with the same results. Then on wednesday I tried agian, and suddenly the odds appeared i the export file. Strange...

Best wishes
Peter

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:08 pm

OK...Please keep an eye on it and let me know what happens
www.cgmbet.com

peho
New

Post by peho » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi Mihai

I just checked English matches on the 19th of January and found the same problem: Match odds are available in the UPCOMING window, but not when I export all English league matches (season 2018/2019) as a text file from the main export window. Matches on the 19th of January appear with odds of 0,000. Same problem in all English leagues, not just Premier League. I would think that you will find the same issue for other countries as well.

Best wishes
Peter

peho
New

Post by peho » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Checked again today with the same results - export file has no odds for matches next weekend. Same problem for all leagues, apparently.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:40 am

Indeed, I see that if I click REFRESH ODDS button in UPCOMING, the odds appear but when export they don-t....
Will check the issue today
www.cgmbet.com

peho
New

Post by peho » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:51 pm

I tried again on tuesday with the same results. Then today (wednesday) I tried once more, and now odds for the 19th of January appear in the export file. So exactly the same pattern as last week.

Could it be that for some reason the export file only includes matches 3 days ahead? My reason for thinking this is the repeated pattern from last week plus the fact that there are still no available odds for the 20th of January in the export file.

I hope you will somehow be able to include all available odds for future matches in the export file. That would mean a lot for my workflow.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Probably this is the reason but really don-t remember to set a 3 days limit there.
will see tomorrow if the odds for 20th will appear...
www.cgmbet.com