"first" rating

Report here any bug. I will do my best to fix what you report.
mavero@72
Professional

"first" rating

Post by mavero@72 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 pm

hi M
I'm trying to find configurations for the rating, also setting the filters. Doing a check on the Scottish league I found this filter that I put at the disposal of other friends :)(fig1). However, from the filter activation screen, if I check the performances the filter in question does not give any results(fig2). By doing the same tests I noticed that this type of problem is also found on other leagues. It's a few times changing values the program crashes but I think you got the error messages from the program. That said, I greet you and wish you happy Christmas holidays
Attachments
fig2.JPG
fig2.JPG (231.04 KiB) Viewed 221 times
fig1.JPG
fig1.JPG (218.49 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Mihai

Re: "first" rating

Post by Mihai » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Sorry, for the late response.

Yes, I know about the problems.
Starting with the new season the rating section has some big problems I must fix next weeks.

This section is the first section I created almost 10 years ago and not everything I did was perfect. I promise I will take a look and will upgrade de section next months
www.cgmbet.com

mavero@72
Professional

Post by mavero@72 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi M
I wanted to thank you and wish you happy new year.
I wanted to ask you if it was possible to add a new filter directly from the performance check that I enclose in the picture. It would be much quicker. Thanks again and a greeting
Attachments
Cattura.JPG
Cattura.JPG (24.9 KiB) Viewed 179 times

opagol
New

Post by opagol » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi Mihai,
In "rating" there seems to be problem with future odds. There´s odds only few days ahead when i choose 7 days. When refreshing, rest of the odds quickly flashes and then it starts refreshing the table again. Propably you are aware of this and few other problems and hope you get them fixed, because this seems to be the best tool for searching the winning formula. Also hoping that you could add option to set specific dates on the period filter. Thanks

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Sorry, for the late response.
Will check and try to fix that...

The odds are collected only for 2-3 maybe 4 days before kick-off
www.cgmbet.com