"first" rating

Report here any bug. I will do my best to fix what you report.
mavero@72
Professional

"first" rating

Post by mavero@72 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 pm

hi M
I'm trying to find configurations for the rating, also setting the filters. Doing a check on the Scottish league I found this filter that I put at the disposal of other friends :)(fig1). However, from the filter activation screen, if I check the performances the filter in question does not give any results(fig2). By doing the same tests I noticed that this type of problem is also found on other leagues. It's a few times changing values the program crashes but I think you got the error messages from the program. That said, I greet you and wish you happy Christmas holidays
Attachments
fig2.JPG
fig2.JPG (231.04 KiB) Viewed 67 times
fig1.JPG
fig1.JPG (218.49 KiB) Viewed 67 times

Mihai

Re: "first" rating

Post by Mihai » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Sorry, for the late response.

Yes, I know about the problems.
Starting with the new season the rating section has some big problems I must fix next weeks.

This section is the first section I created almost 10 years ago and not everything I did was perfect. I promise I will take a look and will upgrade de section next months
www.cgmbet.com

mavero@72
Professional

Re: "first" rating

Post by mavero@72 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi M
I wanted to thank you and wish you happy new year.
I wanted to ask you if it was possible to add a new filter directly from the performance check that I enclose in the picture. It would be much quicker. Thanks again and a greeting
Attachments
Cattura.JPG
Cattura.JPG (24.9 KiB) Viewed 25 times