backing a 2nd half goal around time of opening goal and game state

Here you may present your strategy. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Jonny
New

backing a 2nd half goal around time of opening goal and game state

Post by Jonny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:46 pm

I have developed a very simple and effective strategy which drip feeds back bets of a further goal as time decays in the 2nd half around the time of the opening goal ( first half ) and the game state at HT = current score in an individual league via automated data .

Jonny
New

Re: backing a 2nd half goal around time of opening goal and game state

Post by Jonny » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:50 pm

An example from a game today

Shanghai SIPG
3 - 1
Guangzhou R&F
Wu Lei 16'
1 - 0
Wu Lei 45'
2 - 0
Lü Wenjun 65'
3 - 0
3 - 1
90' E. Zahavi China SPL last 5 completed seasons where home team opened scoring 11-20 and 2-0 HT, 36 games , 33/36 over 2.5 goals = 1.09 < very unlikely to end 2-0 FT .

bamthwok
New

Post by bamthwok » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:46 am

What odds would you typically get if you back Over 2.5 at halftime for such kind of match?

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Unfortunately CGM doesn't have such kind of tool(filter) to check game stage, we have only can check with the current score in specific minute but i agree that to know who scored and when the opening goal came is a crucial factor, I think a tool that we can question the teams what they did against specific opponets( i'm not talking about elo ratings i'm talking about the opponents position in the league) will be a benefit for the program. I don't know about programing but i guess it's possible to add such kind of tool (maybe like sliders to see) for example what happened between 10-25th minutes and than what happened next and how the game ended(of course with similar conditions, Ratings based on elo is good but insufficient. Lately i'm using a site which based on teams in specific positions and periods, specially inplay games i'm having a really good odds, let me give you an example so you'll understand better what i'm talking about, yesterday there was a paraguay league game between Dep.Capiata-General diaz first half ended 2-1 so when i put the filters for what happened in last 100 league games between similar teams( both teams were in bottom 6 before the game) applicaton gave me 13 games all ended 3.5+(which was 100%) and 8 ended 4.5 which was 61.53(the app also gives you home win, draw and away team probabilities as well regarding the past results even corner counts).Scherzo and Mihai, guys what you think do we have enough data to create such kind of tool?