New Leagues for the season 2018/2019

Important announcements.
Mihai

New Leagues for the season 2018/2019

Post by Mihai » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 am

I am trying to add new leagues for the next season.

My problem is that I do not really understand what is the system some of the leagues have.....

It is about few South-American leagues..Mexico, Peru, Uruguay.

If here is someone who understand the system....please explain here. Probably is not very complicated but need to be well understood before add to my database.

Thank you
www.cgmbet.com

Gambit365
New

Re: New Leagues for the season 2018/2019

Post by Gambit365 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Hie Mihai and All the guys Here.

By league System do you mean something like this: eg (MEXICO)

Liga MX uses a single table of 18 teams that play two annual tournaments resulting in two champions per season. The season opens with the apertura tournament (opening tournament- running from July to December) followed by the clausura (closing - running from January to May). This format matches other Latin American schedules and correspond with FIFAs world footballing calendar, which "opens" in July/August and "closes" in April/May of the next year. the top eight teams progress to the liguilla for each tournament.The liguilla (Spanish for "little league") is the play-off phase of the tournament. This phase starts with eight qualifying teams playing two-legged ties with the winner on aggregate-score progressing. The Champion team is awarded the First division trophy, and the runner up is awarded a smaller version of the trophy.At the end of a season, after the Apertura and Clausura tournaments, one team is relegated to the next lower division, Ascenso MX, and one team from that division is promoted and takes the place left open by the relegated team. Currently, the relegated team is determined by computing the points-per-game-played ratio for each team, considering all the games played by the team during the last three seasons (six tournaments). The team with the lowest ratio is relegated. For teams recently promoted, only the games played since their promotion are considered (two or four tournaments). The team promoted from Ascenso MX is the winner of a two-leg match between the champions of the Apertura and Clausura tournaments of that division. If a team becomes the champion in both tournaments, it is automatically promoted.

Last Update::2018-05-30 11:22:41

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:23 pm

Thank you very much

It seems a litlle bit complicated for me :)
The Apertura and Clausura had no link between them?

So, last season, we had 2 champions?
After Apertura we had Tigred and after Clausura we had Santos ? Right ?

Something simiar for Peru and Uruguay?
www.cgmbet.com

Gambit365
New

Post by Gambit365 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:18 am

Hi Glad to be of help .

For Peru (Primera) :
16 teams participate in the division. The league operates a system of promotion and relegation system at the end of the season with the Segunda División and the Copa Perú. Seasons run from February to December with teams playing 44 games each. The league is organized by the Sports Association of Professional Football.
Teams receive three points for a win and one point for a draw. No points are awarded for a loss. Teams are ranked by total points, then goal difference, and then goals scored. A tie in points for relegation will result in a play-off at a neutral ground chosen by the ADFP. Two teams will be relegated and the champions of the second division and Copa Perú will take their place. With regard to foreign players, Peruvians teams are limited to four players without Peruvian citizenship per game.

Will inform soon on Uruguay , a litlle bit complicated for me too :)