Simple but lucrative selection strategy...

Here you may present your strategy. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
onurgk
New

Re: Simple but lucrative selection strategy...

Post by onurgk » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:24 pm

I wrote an update, not a complaint. I'm experienced enough to know that 35 games are nothing.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Of course, I did not take as an complaint but just an info. That-s why I said "don-t take me wrong".

We expect more results and maybe an improved strategy.
www.cgmbet.com

robotzel78
New

Post by robotzel78 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:37 pm

I start to test this new system, but with my little modifications:

- i check also elo's differences, and if team with more goal power doesn't have more elo points than the other team, we don't have a bet.
- and i put 1 for home team, and -1 for away team for goal power. I know, i have small number of bets, in this month only 8 until now, with another two tommorow. And i play all these value bets with asian handicap.
- i change little program setting, and i choose history of last 2 seasons, and only if we have more than 51 games, instead of 1.

I didn't made any back-testing, i prefer to test live, only in excel.

onurgk
New

Post by onurgk » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Mihai wrote:Of course, I did not take as an complaint but just an info. That-s why I said "don-t take me wrong".

We expect more results and maybe an improved strategy.
thanks Mihai.

monkey31
New

Post by monkey31 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:07 am

robotzel78 wrote:I start to test this new system, but with my little modifications:

- i check also elo's differences, and if team with more goal power doesn't have more elo points than the other team, we don't have a bet.
- and i put 1 for home team, and -1 for away team for goal power. I know, i have small number of bets, in this month only 8 until now, with another two tommorow. And i play all these value bets with asian handicap.
- i change little program setting, and i choose history of last 2 seasons, and only if we have more than 51 games, instead of 1.

I didn't made any back-testing, i prefer to test live, only in excel.
I'm wondering if anyone has any concrete evidence of the handicaps vs simple match odds analysis and why favouring one or the other? I'm thinking if bookmakers margins are tight there would not be chances for percentages profit vs simple match odds, maybe i am wrong?

Enjoyed the read of the site so far.

robotzel78
New

Post by robotzel78 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:10 am

For me is simple, i use flat stake system, and for this is better to use asian handicap, with equal odds. If you have different stakes for bets, you can bet on 1x2, because you can adjust your stake regarding odds.

Esox
New

Post by Esox » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:34 am

Hey,

sorry for my English...is not the best but I hope you understand me. Has anyone else tested it in further?

Greetings from Germany

Mike
New

Post by Mike » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 pm

I have just tried this for the month of December and for Home Wins it looks very promising but for Away Wins it looks quite poor. Do you just use home or do you use away predictions as well?

jordycf
New

Post by jordycf » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I was trying this system with data of this year (January-April), and the system returns negative profit, in any of the ways that have been tried here.

Greetings and luck!

AGGRo_Albi
New

Post by AGGRo_Albi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 am

Hello, one Question, what means the "GG Home %", "GG Away %" and the "NG Home %", NG Away %" columne on the right side
of the "Rating V" Tabble?!

Maybe someone can explain that for me.

Best Regards
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (2.14 KiB) Viewed 404 times