Big improvements in UPCOMING

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

Big improvements in UPCOMING

Post by Mihai » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:29 am

Nobody requested that but was only my need so, after I created so many features at your requests it is just my turn :)

I am very sure that you will like the new features!!

I added the possibility to show UPCOMING table without calculating the teams values. So if you want, the table will be created extemely fast. Also you may need to see only home or only away values..etc.

On the bottom side will see now all possible profit for all the games in the table. This is extremely powerful feature. Just imagine you create a filter in the past and see what would have been the results on different markets !!!

For example I created a filter for all games between 01-25.08.2018 where:
1. Away team place in away table is 1-5
2. Home team place in home table is bigger then at leat 5 places
3. The odds for away is bigger then 3.00
4. The round is more than 10

It is just an example. There were 12 games and the profit for away team would have been good...

www.cgmbet.com

Quantumunicorn
Professional

Re: Big improvements in UPCOMING

Post by Quantumunicorn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Hi Mihai. I want to thank you again for this huge effort.

Now your software is the best around, hands down.

this feature was implied in my old request here (http://www.cgmbet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=462) so now I can totally forget the data manipulation through excel and use CGMBET exclusively to find valuable systems.

Thank you again.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Thank you. Nice to hear that.

Just need to be tested on different scenarios to not have bad surprises. Just finished it and, as usual, I let the "find bugs problem" on users side :)
www.cgmbet.com

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi Mihai,

Wow great weekend treat for me and all the users of the software, as you know, I love to test different scenarios with Alerts and this changes allows me to that quickly without having to calculate the values also. I use to take me 30mins to back test alerts for a six month period, now it takes couple of seconds....

Awesome...

mavero@72
Veteran

Post by mavero@72 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:56 am

Wow :o ! it's really fantastic. I'll take this opportunity to ask if the form can be added to the filters. It would be another parameter, in my opinion ,useful.
anyway thanks a lot

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:38 am

Hi Mihai,

I had a quick look at it and the concept is really nice and useful.

However, in my opinion it's more the advanced stats that is slowing down calculations rather than Team Value calculations.

So it would be nice to be able to combine the new feature with the Team Value options. To a certain degree it works. But if I do the following, I run into a problem :

1.) I select some Home Team and Away Team Values and the new result feature is working and returns 412 games (show all games; with my individual settings applied)
2.) I apply Highlight for HT and AT and choose the option "show only if both teams are highlighted", I refresh "Results" and number of games is reduced to 150.
3.) Now, I apply filter and select games only after round 6 and the number of games is further reduced to 25 games....but....the previous "Highlight" filter has been lost and all games are show again (and not only games "show only if both teams are highlighted"; only 7 games should have been selected). The same happens if I use "Start next filter from current view"

So I hope that the new function can be upgraded so that it will be fully compatible with the Team Value selections.

Moreover, I'm a bit confused with your screenshot of your opening post. It shows 16 games in the main window but the in the results section only 12 games have been calculated.

Cheers,

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:44 am

I will look into it next days. Of course the net is now extremely complicated (must take into account too much things) and maybe I missed something

There are only 12 calculated because the last 4 were not played yet and had no results.
www.cgmbet.com

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Mihai wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:44 am
There are only 12 calculated because the last 4 were not played yet and had no results.
Yeah, I tried to reproduce the scenario and got 16 games returned....all profit gone... but everything working correctly :D

I hope you can fine tune this very cool feature :)

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:09 pm

I've figured out how to combine the new filter with the "Highlight HT /AT" feature of the Home/Away Team Values:

1.) Specify the values as per personal requirements. Software will set "Highlight" option automatically to "Show all Games". Then click "Refresh".
2.) Set Highlight option as per personal requirements, for example "Show only if both teams are highlighted"
3.) Tick "Start next filter from current view" and click "Refresh"
4.) Now we can apply filters like "Table position & round" etc. and the only games with chosen highlights will be considered for the results and P/L calculation.

Once using Team Value stats the speed will slow down but for me it is still at an acceptable level, especially if I dont't use advanced stats and advanced filters.

Excellent :D

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:40 am

No need to do that anymore becasue I worked last night to make those filters to work togeter. It was not easy but I like this new toy...
More than that I added a new filter :form

Of course I did not have time to make a full check but I hope will not be problems.

www.cgmbet.com