New feature in Head 2 Head section

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

New feature in Head 2 Head section

Post by Mihai » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:00 pm

I started to work and created a new feature that will allow us to see some useful statistics about goals scored.
This tool will answer to questions like:
- how many games home team had the score 0-0 in 30 minute?
- how many games home team had been lost the game in the 60 minute?
- how many times home team scored 2 goals between minutes 60-90?
- how many times home team conceded 1 goal between 15=45 minutes?
and much more....

I am open to other suggestions and if pssible will be added to the form.

www.cgmbet.com

cgatzoyas
Experienced

Re: New feature in Head 2 Head section

Post by cgatzoyas » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:49 pm

You are great,
Thank you Mihai
By Christos

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Ok, following your request I added a few big improvements to the new feature

It is possible now to see more complex filters. For example how many games ended 2-0 in 90 minutes if in 30 minute was 0-0 ?
or
how many games were won if in th 45 minutes was draw?

I added the possibility to set a number of goals interval. For example how many games were scored 1 or 2 goals between 1-81 minutes
etc...

How to read the results:
For Arsenal,
on the first row: Arsenal played home+away 7 games, in 2 of them the score was 0-0 in minute 3-0 and ended 2-0. The next information says that there was 3 games where the score was 0-0 in the 30 minutes and 2 of this 3 games ended 2-0.
on the second row: Asenal played 7 games home+away, in 5 of them was Draw in 45 minutes then Arsenla won in 90 minutes. The next information says that in 6 games was Draw in the 45 minutes then 5 of this games ended with Arsenal victory.

Please do not forget to talk about the software in your betting community (forum, facebook, twitter...etc). This would help me a lot to improve the software and add new features every week !

www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:15 am

New tool looks very promising, I have some ideas to add if Mihai and Community will accept;

* What i believe more data will give us much much better probabilities so i suggest to make a back test for at least 5 seasons(i believe we have this data in our hands). It looks like we're able to check only current season's results if i'm not wrong.
* To see a general characteristics of the league we must have an option to check any home team/any away team
* Not all teams are equal, the way of play for a team in relegation zone or runner for title is much different so team ranks in respective league may give us fine tune. ELO ratings and Forms may add better accuracy as well.

i'm doing a deep research lately about goal times/game state and teams ranks lately for mostly inplay betting and getting impressive results, We have a member I must say he's a Guru regarding in this subject(i'm not going to say his name for now it may be inconvenient) maybe he'd like to add some ideas as well.