cascading the filters in the UPCOMING section

Here I will introduce new major features. Please feel free to add your comments and suggestions to improve
Mihai

cascading the filters in the UPCOMING section

Post by Mihai » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:19 pm

I worked few nights on this, it seems not a big deal but I think it is one of the bigger improvements in the last years.
It is possible now to cascade filters in the UPCOMING section!

What it is about:

For example I calculate the over 2.5 values for the home/away teams as usual. I selected on the bottom right to see only the games where both teams have over 55% percent.

We have the result here:

But let-s say we are interested to see what teams in the resulted table scored at least 1 goal in the last 5 games. Not possible so far, until another REFRESH with the new parameters. To not say that we had to see all today's games again.

Now, by selecting the button just above the REFRESH button the next parameters will consider only the games already selected.
Like in the picture, I selected last 5 season, goals scored.
This way, we can create complex filters based on more than one condition.

www.cgmbet.com

Quantumunicorn
Experienced

Re: cascading the filters in the UPCOMING section

Post by Quantumunicorn » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Mihai wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:19 pm
I worked few nights on this, it seems not a big deal but I think it is one of the bigger improvements in the last years.
You said it perfectly. "It seems not a big deal"... then you think to some possibilities... and you realize there are an infinity number of possibilities...

This is HUGE.

Thank you Mihai!

Now we only need the cascadind filters by odds!

pflint99
New

Post by pflint99 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:39 pm

tremendous,great new tool save a lot of time .
Many Thanks

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:40 pm

I have just uploaded on YOUTUBE, here https://youtu.be/UCZJTNFCJoc
a new video-tutorial

This tutorial shows you how to use more than one filter, for example to see all the games where both teams had this season more than 55% of the games over 2.5 goals and, more than that, in the last five games scored an average 1.25 goals/game.
Using this procedure it is possible to create multiple filters, based on your own strategy.
www.cgmbet.com

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for the video, makes things much clearer now and it's for sure one of the best additions to the software in recent times.

Well done...!