About 2016/2017 season

Important announcements.
Mihai

About 2016/2017 season

Post by Mihai » Sat May 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Every year, during summer break, the access codes are changed for security reasons.
This process will start next week so please be aware that you will not be able to update and you will receive an error message.

What you should do after you receive the error message during update process:

First of all uninstall any old versions and delete the installation folders if needed.

1. Download the latest version from my site, install it then click the UPDATE button.
2. Follow the instructions and send me your new user code using the form on my CONTACT web page. Please use the CONTACT page in order to avoid delays and to do it easier for me.
3. I will send you back your new VIP license. Please be patient if you will not receive your code in a few minutes. It may take up to 24 hours.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Your VIP license is granted for the entire software life as it was promised. I will never ask for other fees for the next season (except SUGGESTIONS program). If you receive messages asking for new fees please contact me as soon as possible.

Of course, if you will consider that my project helps you in any way and it deserves to be further supported I will be very grateful.
www.cgmbet.com