New add-on: Advanced Goals Statistics

New add-on that will allow to study a lot of new statistics based on goals minutes.
carlinhos
New

Re: New add-on: Advanced Goals Statistics

Post by carlinhos » Wed May 15, 2019 1:23 pm

The idea is that with balanced matches, when there has only been one goal, the team that loses must attack looking for a draw and risk defense, that can be used for the second half or the final half hour to bet on the over (1.5 / 2.5 ...), it would be fantastic to see the profitable odds

Scalpy
New

Post by Scalpy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:19 pm

love this new adition which im taking full advantage of value from this part, would really love to see more leagues added to this section.

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi Mihai,

I was playing around a bit with this section.

A few suggestions:

1.) In Goal's statistics 2: please allow to search for final scores when score is x - y after z minutes. For example score is 2-1 after 60 minutes and after a search we can see a breakdown of all stats at the bottom.

With this function we also could do research based on 0-0 score after a certain time. For example: we set the score to 0-0 after 60 minutes and we want to find out how many games ended 0-0.

2.) In Goal statistics 2: It would be helpful to see from how many games a certain result was calculated. For example, I get the information for how many games my search is valid, but I can't see from how many games it was calculated.

3.) In Goal statistics 2: It would be nice if we were able to specify for how many seasons, or last number of games we want to apply the search criteria.

I find this tool very interesting and really hope you can add the function to do searches based on 0-0 results after a specified minute of time.

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:43 pm

Sorry, whilst checking the advanced goals statistics, I forgot that we already have the "old" goals statistics that can do the 0-0 searches, as well as searches based on a certain result after a specific minute.... ;)