New add-on: Advanced Goals Statistics

New add-on that will allow to study a lot of new statistics based on goals minutes.
Mihai

New add-on: Advanced Goals Statistics

Post by Mihai » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:34 pm

I would like to introduce a new add-on.

It is under constructions so any suggestion would be appreciated.
The bug reports will be appreciated also. There are a lot of data and calculations so unexpected results are still possible. Please play with it and report any error.

It took me almost 2 months of work but will be free, starting with 1st of December for all that already have Bets Tracker and Rating Maker.
My only request is to talk about this new feature in your betting community (forums, Facebook, Twitter)

If you click on the Adv. Goals button on menu bar

there will be 2 pages of stats.

First one will allow you to see the goals minutes, team by team or at league level. For now, there is stats only for top 5 leagues, first and second level.
The results are for 15 seasons back. Next month will be added other leagues also.
Will be possible also to click on a cell in the first table then to see in the bottom table what happened next...
On the bottom control panel you can set a lot of parameters...

The second page will allow you to see, for a specific leagues what was the result in different markets for example if the home team scored in the first 15 minutes then score is still 1-0 in the 70 minutes...etc

www.cgmbet.com

pro
New

Re: New add-on: Advanced Goals Statistics

Post by pro » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:05 pm

Ok since I bet only on live matches for a goal to be scored on the second half, i have some suggestions to make. It would be a lot better if someone can choose teams instead of leagues. One other thing which IMO is important is to add odds margins for 1-x-2 and for over under 2,5 as well. For example if ManCity has odds on over 2,5 at 1.90 to be able to exclude those matches from the report. One thing that would suit perfectly for advanced score is to be able to choose the minutes For example 47-90. I don't know if you could set those parameters but they would be really helpful.

Scalpy
New

Post by Scalpy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:17 am

First this new add-on is a superb addition!
A simple suggestion if I may would be to add odds next to probabilities on the goals statistics 2 tab

jazzmonkey
New

Post by jazzmonkey » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Mihal, this looks fantastic. I've been trying to work out a way to filter upcoming matches using a filter of
Either
1. Home team has scored between 75 and 90 mins in x% of games in current season
2. Away team has scored between 75 and 90 mins in y% of games in current season.

Looks like this will be able to assist with this filter, as I couldn't see another way of doing it.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm

The number of goals scored depends on period of the year? Probably I will study this.

Anyway, following a few suggestions I added two filters in order to see only the goals scored:

- between 2 months (for example winter months like in the picture )

- last 15, 30 or 60 days..etc

www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Professional

Post by cemkaynak » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Latest filters in Goal's Statistic 2 is puts the program into space age, appreciated for your hard work and determination.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Thank you Cem :)
www.cgmbet.com

qsgsg
New

Post by qsgsg » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Wow Mihai, great update!

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Thank you

Did not have the time to present the new features:

I created a few new buttons that will allow you much more advanced filters. For example in the picture below I want to see what happened in Premier League after the underdog, playing away, scored first before 20 minutes, then still lead in the 70th minute.

We can see on the bottom table that the system found 91 games since 2005.
The underdog managed to won just around 62% games. It seems a low value to me for just 20 minutes remained.

As a bouns, I added a button to see the odds instead of percents. Need to click CALCULATE button if you want to change that

www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 pm

You will think I went too far, unless you are a statistic freak, like me. :)

Added up to 5 goals + minutes intervals
Top 5 leagues.
Underdog, away, scored in 1-15 then scored again until 55 (0-2)
The favourite scored fast until 65 and had 25 minutes to win

63 games found. Underdog not lost in 74.6%

www.cgmbet.com