New project was launched: Bets portfolio

Here will find how the new tool are developed. Please feel free to add suggestions and comments.
cgmbet
Site Admin

New project was launched: Bets portfolio

Post by cgmbet » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:43 am

What it is about: My intention is to create a new useful tool that will help you to keep track of your bets. Will be used stand-alone or integrated in CGMBet System.

The software will allow you to manage your bets in order to be more methodical and to know every moment what bets were profitable and what not, by leagues, markets, teams…etc.. Charts will be included also, to see when and where our money went :)

Of course will be integraded into software and the games will be selected from database.

Here you may see how the new project is developed. Also I expect suggestions and advices.

My intention is to be at full capability until 1st of December but will be good to use earlier for sure.

The only dark side is that can not be absolutely free. The good news, only for VIP users, is that, like on any other projects, will be an extremely good discount for early order until 15th of November. After the full release the price will be much higher of course.

For only 9 Eur this new tool will be visible on your CGMBet System package. If you do not need it, no problems for you. The software will run perfectly without this add-on.

Again, please be aware: the new project will be available on 1st of December but you will see day by day how is developed (by clicking on software button) and may add suggestions on my forum!

What I have done so far: many controls are unfished and incompleted but I just want to see how is built day by day. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Scherzzo

Re: New project was launched: Bets portfolio

Post by Scherzzo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi Mihai,

It sounds like a great project for a daily punter like myself. It would be good to capture my bets without having to do this manually in in excel. I will keep a close eye on this thread and give some suggestions.

webbossing
Professional

Post by webbossing » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:51 am

Looks like a promising project.

The thing is that I export all the data outside of CGMBet to select my bets, because I can't make the selections I like in CGMBet. (for example, I would like to calculate different Advanced rating Maker values at ones for the same match).
So in long run when I can do my selection in CGMBet it would be a great addon.

cheers

DDITFC90
Experienced

Post by DDITFC90 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:39 am

Great idea, interested to see how this comes together :)

_FlashGordon_
Professional

Post by _FlashGordon_ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:31 am

Good idea. As Scherzzo says most of us do this now manually in Excel or some other spreadsheet program. So possibility to impost past selections would be very important. Also important would be the ease of adding a selections. Something like right click and add to bet tracker. If needed to do manually it's the same trouble as with Excel.

_FlashGordon_

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:00 am

Yes, one of the main goal is to import from EXCEL a file already completed in order to help those that already have such file
Of course will be some limitation to fit the new database but I think will be possible will all the main information. Probably will be some particular columns that will not be possible to import. Maybe someone recorded the biorhythm of each team.... etc :)

Will try to do my best.

This week-end will work only on this and hope will see some improvements by Sunday. Also expect other suggestions.
www.cgmbet.com

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi Mihai,

Here are some personal suggestions for the tool, guys let me know what you think.

1. Remove the area for the profit chart and expand the view list of games so we can see a bigger list. Instead have a button which shows the profit chart.

2. Move the 'Total bets' section to the left hand side with the other data.

3. Shows odds for when bet was placed and the odds when the market closed.

4. Show longest losing run, longest winning run

Thanks Mihai

G1tb0y
New

Post by G1tb0y » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:44 am

Hi Mihai,

Looks good and will be a useful addition, i use backing and laying for my betting will there be an option to record lay bets.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:21 am

G1tb0y wrote:Hi Mihai,

Looks good and will be a useful addition, i use backing and laying for my betting will there be an option to record lay bets.
Yes, I have just added few markets for testing. Will be much more.
But Backing home team is not Home team win actually? and Laying x2 ?

Of course I can add explicitly Back Home or "Lay Away" ...etc
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:27 am

Scherzzo wrote:Hi Mihai,

Here are some personal suggestions for the tool, guys let me know what you think.

1. Remove the area for the profit chart and expand the view list of games so we can see a bigger list. Instead have a button which shows the profit chart.

2. Move the 'Total bets' section to the left hand side with the other data.

3. Shows odds for when bet was placed and the odds when the market closed.

4. Show longest losing run, longest winning run

Thanks Mihai
I was thinking to some of them already...:)

1. Agree, the chart will be displayed on demand ... or maybe will be saved as preference because many of us just does not want to see a chart, with the line going down abruptly :))

2. I will think about to find a place

3. Interesting but will complicate the program because will take a little bit to calculate. I would go even further to see the biggest odds possible to see what and how much we lost..... Will do that after all work.

4. Interesting will think about.

As you may see I worked a little bit over week-end (but was involved much more in the VIP problem....)
Tell me what you think about the leagues, teams, bets selections. Is it easy, intuitive...etc?
Also I expect other suggestions
www.cgmbet.com