Rating Maker - new feature.

Mihai

Rating Maker - new feature.

Post by Mihai » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:51 pm

As you maybe remember, there is a Rating Maker based on goals scored in similar games. It is possible to fine tune the probability based on the latest information we are (attack or defence strength..players missing...etc) for each number of goals in order to obtain the probabilities for major markets.

One of the friend of this project had the idea and also sponsored almost a week of work in order to create a new tool based on the same rating system. The big idea was to calculate the probabilities for all games togeter not only for one game like in the Rating Maker.
It is possible now to set set all common parameters then select a game (double click or use the bottom button) to switch to the Rating Maker for selected game. There we can make further settings in order to obtain the probabilities closer to reality.
Please take care to "validated games". The bigger the better. Please note that for big numbers for "validated games" the system shows probabilities and calculated odds very close to the offered odds.
It is very possible to take some advantages and find values if we manage to "fine tune" probabilities in Rating Maker

Please feel free to write here any question you may have regarding this new feature. For a while will not be possible to make any changes (unless there are errors) without my friend approval.

www.cgmbet.com

bamthwok
Experienced

Re: Rating Maker - new feature.

Post by bamthwok » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:05 am

This looks interesting!

The function "where the data came from" is not working when calculating average goals. Software always calculates goals scored in current season. Or is this on purpose?

_FlashGordon_
Professional

Post by _FlashGordon_ » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:07 am

Thank you Mihai and donor.
This feature is much appreciated. Makes CgmBet much faster to use.
I know you said no change suggestions, but I make just a little one... Perhaps you can ask from the donor.
1) Visual change with a bit of coloring to make table more readable
2) Add show My games checkboxImage

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 am

Bamthwok,
I will check that, the values should be calculated based on selected buttons. But I see they are calculated for the last 5 seasons for sure, not only the last season

_FlashGordon_
Yes, you are right, the columns headear will be colored like over/under
The my games option is under "My leagues" button. Did you try it? it is like way in order to allow my leagues 1,2,3, and maybe more in the future.
www.cgmbet.com

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi Mihai,

Please have a look at attached screenshot. The goal figures are certainly from this season only. Even if I try to refresh after changing to "All Seasons" the values won't change.

Maybe your version and public version are still different?

Edited, changed attachment!
Attachments
ratings.png
ratings.png (285.04 KiB) Viewed 2478 times

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:31 pm

I see your point now.

I do not remember when but I said many times that the ELO is calculated only for the next games but within 7 days because of problems that may appear if other games are scheduled for the same team within the same period.

You selected a too far period where the ELO is 0 (it is not calculated) so you will have almost sure 0 games (this season, last x seasons....etc) similar with the games presented.

The solution would be to restrict access only to dates within 5-7 days (or to show only games where ELO is calculated for the both teams)

I hope it was clear enough. There is not a bug I think but un enexpected handle of the software buttons and I will must deal with it.

Thank you for reporting the problem
www.cgmbet.com

bamthwok
Experienced

Post by bamthwok » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:36 pm

I think you still misunderstood me. I selected these games on purpose in order to point to the Goals Scored columns next to the ELO columns. Values in these columns are always calculated from current season.

However, more importantly probabilities are calculated correctly (from last x seasons). :D

orhane
New

Post by orhane » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:58 pm

One thing I'd like to add would be the information from the Upcoming Section to this tool,
let me explain:
my strategy combines Profit % from the past with number of games, form and ELO.
is there a possible connection between these two topics?

i wrote you the details in my last mail.
this http://prntscr.com/gejdo1 section here is maybe a key connection missing in the rating maker to create much more valuable systems.
i made some good profit since recognizing patterns here.

_FlashGordon_
Professional

Post by _FlashGordon_ » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:36 pm

Seems like My games only filtering does not work. At least I cant get it to work.

FlashGordon

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Yes, you are right it seems.

I selected "my games" but all games are shown. Will see what happened ..
www.cgmbet.com