The Advanced Rating Maker

Mihai

Re: The Advanced Rating Maker

Post by Mihai » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:47 pm

The Advanced Rating Maker has now the possibility to test your selections against past results.

As an example.

I set up a rating as follows:
For the home team:
1. The percent of won games in the last 10 games at home - 70%
2. The numbers of goals scored/game in the last 10 games at home - 30%

For the away team:
1. The percent of lost games in the last 10 games at home - 70%
2. The numbers of goals received/game in the last 10 games at home - 30%

I selected on the right side only Premier League games, today then clicked CALCULATE
(Please note that now is possible to export the resulted table by clicking EXPORT button)

At this moment the bottom butons are not activated but if you select a game (I selected HULL - WATFORD) the bottom buttons are activated.
The values for selected game are 45 vs 69

Please note that greater number does not mean better. It is just a number and in this case it is worst if it is bigger actually.

After I select the interval +/- 5 points and "This season" clicked CALCULATE.
Please note that the system will calculate only the games where the home teams have the values between 40-50 and the away teams have the values between 64-74.

In the bottom grid will be presented all the games that met the conditions.

Under the grid are presented the possible results.
In this case home teams won 14 games out of 15 with a very good profit.

Please try this new powerful feature and report any error or unexpected result.

www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi Mihai,

Well if i understand this right, the past values we gonna get aren't related to the conditions we've set, for example home team's rate of winning rate(in your setup %70 percent) is doesn't mean anything, if so in many setup variants we may get similar values and the app. will calculate based only from outcome values. Don't know if i explained myself clearly?

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:26 am

I am not sure I understand...

The 70% value is just the "weight" of the first value. The weight of the second value is 30%.

For example if the home team won 50% of the games and scored 2.3 goals/game (2.3 value is translated to 0-100, let say 45 ) then the final value calculated for the home team is 50*0.7+45*0.3 (these are only examples - I did not calculated for real)

If you just want to see the home teams where they won 70% of the games at home you have to use UPCOMING section.
www.cgmbet.com

stawro
New

Post by stawro » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:05 am

Hi Mihai,

what is the difference between two scenarios: I attached two screenshots for sociedad-deportivo. In the first scenario did we check the possibility of won for home team and on the second scenariod did we checked the possibility for the awat team ?
As you see for the two scenarios the over/under 2.5 possibility is deifferent. How should be read them which is true and what is the difference

First Scenario:

For the home team:
1. The percent of won games in the last 10 games at home - 70%

For the away team:

Second Scenario:
For the home team:

For the away team:
1. The percent of win games in the last 10 games at home - 70%
Attachments
sociedad dep.png
sociedad dep.png (221.87 KiB) Viewed 3647 times
sociedad ev.png
sociedad ev.png (213.74 KiB) Viewed 3647 times

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 am

Hi Stawro, I am sorry for the late response.

In the first case we can see that home win would have been a good selection and in the second - over 2.5

On the other hand, the number of total games is too low in my opinion (especially in the second case - only 9 games) to have great confidence.
In order to rise the number of total games you would increase the +/- value to 10 for example. but in this case you will loose accuracy.
www.cgmbet.com

stawro
New

Post by stawro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi Mihai,

thanks for your response. You wrote that: In the first case we can see that home win would have been a good selection
Ok for the first case it is possible but for the second case is is not good selection to bet home win. Both case does not give the same reason. When I try to first case I will bet the home but when I try the second I wont bet the home win. What is the logical difference between these two cases iin your opinion which is better and why ?

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:02 am

First of all, both situations have too low number of games 32 and 9.
If, at limit we can consider 32 good enough , 9 is not enough to make a decision for sure.

To not understand that in the first case it is a clear decision. We have to look further and compare with other results and of course information we may have.
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 am

Following some suggestions I introduced new options:

Not won
Not draw
Not lost
GG
NG

and also the GG and NG on the results container.

In the picture below I created a simple rating for today's Premier games, based on GG and Over 2.5 goals then I wanted to see what happened this season in the Premier considering the same rating values. (+/- 5 points) for the Stoke - West Ham match

The total number of similar games was not very big, only 15, but we can see that indeed Over 2.5 and GG happened more often.

www.cgmbet.com

DIF
New

Post by DIF » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi, Mihai!

On your post from April 22, you say:

"For the away team:
2. The numbers of goals received/game in the last 10 games at home - 30%",

while in the screenshot, there is "goals scored/game in the last 10 games away".
Which selection is the one you meant to take into consideration? I figure you used the one in the screenshot, but just to be sure...
Thanks!

eye-x
New

Post by eye-x » Wed May 03, 2017 7:25 am

Hi Mihai, thanks for big job with this software!

I think i read all the posts for this feature, but still i don`t understand what means these marked values. In section "what to calculate" when we choose percents - it is all clear. But when we choose "number of games" i missunderstanding next selection "translate to 0-100 from" and its selections and results in right table. Maybe you can give more clearance for it? Thank you very much.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (99.51 KiB) Viewed 3453 times