The Advanced Rating Maker

Mihai

The Advanced Rating Maker

Post by Mihai » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:04 am

Finally, few importants steps. I found extremely hard to create this tool. Maybe this is the reason I did not find any similar program over the net. :)

For example we can create a simple rating system based on percent of games won this season at home versus percent of games lost this season away.
This is very simple but we mat think to combine this with the goals scored, games over, under....etc.

This new tool will allow us to create ratng systems based on maximum 5 values. If we use more than one value we must set the "weight" of each value.

For example
1. The percent of games won at home last season - 75%
2. The goals scored/game this season - 25%

All values must be in the interval 0-100 so if we have "goals scored" the resulted value must be translated to 0-100. With the last 2 buttons we can do that by selecting the source interval to be translated to 0-100
For example, if we used "goals scored/game" will result something like 1.34 or 0.95 or 2.00...etc so will set the minimum value to 0 and maximum value to 4.

The next step is to create a back-testing system.

Seems to be complicated but it is not actually :)
I will respond to any question you may have.

Will continue today and the next days to comment and explain this new feature.

It would be excelent to report bugs and/or to make suggestions. I will implement them if it is possible

Last edited by Mihai on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.cgmbet.com

Bashed
New

Re: The Advanced Rating System

Post by Bashed » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:05 am

This looks great, thanks.

Requests:

1. Would like to be able to resize the CgmBet Rating Maker window if possible.

2. Would like to be able to select (copy/paste to spreadsheet or plain text) the results generated by pressing the 'Calculate@ button.

3. Would like to be able to sort the generated results by header. eg Home team or away team ELO_H etc.

Thanks again. :D

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:10 am

These are possible and they are on my plan already. I will implement, in time, one by one any new good feature
www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 pm

First of all, Thank you for your hard work Domnu,

I think it will be very handy tool once we can check the results for past games according to our criteria and maybe you can add some highlight function for certain values like in normal rating tool( basically we see some figures with blue characters more than such as 50,60 or etc. percent)

sveinboss
Experienced

Post by sveinboss » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 am

Hi

Looks very good, but Im not sure if I understand the numbers that be calculated.
I thougt it came up with games that was inside your range.
Will it be possible to implement the odds to so we can sort out games with H value under 2,00
Attachments
rating.jpg
rating.jpg (533.22 KiB) Viewed 7423 times

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:02 am

As I said, I will continue to explain what I did here and of course will be open to any suggestion or correction.

The last 2 buttons on every row must be used to translate the values interval. What it means:

The final value have to be in the interval 0-100.
So, for example if we select "number of games" (in the last 10 games) the resulted value is a small value between 1-10 because can not win more than 10 games in the last 10 games.
Now, if we combine percent of games won (a number between 1-100) with numbers of games won (1-10), each one with the weight of 50% the result may not be the one expected.
I thought that may be much better to translate 0-10 to 0-100 in order to have comparable values.
That-s why on the last 2 buttons we have to select 0 and 10

Another example: if we calculate the number of goals scored/game this season - the result will be a value between 0-5 probably. If combine this value with a value 0-100, again may be not relevant so I decided to translate 0-4 to 0-100

Another note:
If you select to see "percent...." the resulted value from this line is already 0-100 so it is no need to select other values, as you did there (50-100) that will lead maybe to negative values. I will fix this by disable the controls when you select "percent from..."

I will continue to describe this new feature.
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 pm

I uploaded a new version. I fixed few bugs and I made a few minor improvements.

It is full screen now so there are more information visible.
I blocked the min/max values if select "percent...."
and other minor changes less visible

www.cgmbet.com

Kir3
New

Post by Kir3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:51 pm

First of all i want to say thank you for this feature - its great.
I'd like to be able to export the data in excel, so i can do whatever i want with the stats, sort, filter and so on, this save time.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:51 am

Will be EXPORT in EXCEL very soon. I am working on it.
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Re: The Advanced Rating Maker

Post by Mihai » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 am

I activated the EXPORT button.

For now, will export only the upper table to an EXCEL file.
www.cgmbet.com