Shots, shots n target and ball possesion - added to Rating Maker

Mihai

Shots, shots n target and ball possesion - added to Rating Maker

Post by Mihai » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:00 am

Finally I managed to add few more values to compare in the Advanced Rating Maker.

Shots,
Shots on target
Ball possesion
All the values will be calculated as an average value ( per match played)

Few more interesting ratings may be created now :)

The calcualtion is limited to current season because I am not sure if there are all values for past seasons. I will check anyway.

As a bonus is possible now to leave Advanced Rating Maker and go to other section then return without lost the values. You have to minimize or maximize the form but do not forget to close it when finish the work with it

www.cgmbet.com

webbossing
Professional

Re: Shots, shots n target and ball possesion - added to Rating Maker

Post by webbossing » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:08 am

Super! This will help me in my strategy :-)

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am

As I said, please take care and test it before. Normally I would need maybe a week to test each new button but I do not have this time so we have to find all possible bugs togeter.
www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:25 am

i was checking a new strategy based on ball possession and shots on target values for last 2 days ,again i'm having incredible results if i make test on past results, So my question is do we have the same problem again like last time in system strategies or validated games. What i mean is am i seeing the values included the game result or only the games played before that certain game? Thanks

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 am

well i checked few games and again and yes i'm getting the results with last game's stats included, it's becoming like a curse lately whatever i'm checking i'm seeing the same bug :mrgreen:

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:25 am

I did pay attention to this and I was sure it was fixed. So the problem is back or just for the new shots, shots on target and ball possesion?
Will check today again.

If it is true, I have to appologise but this is the only way to move faster with the new features asked by you. By myself would take weeks to test all possibilities to be sure is 100% free of bugs. If it is test by users in a few days almost all the bugs will appear then I correct them without spending much time, what I may use to make other features with bugs :)
www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:00 am

thx for your quick response again, the bug i found in upcoming games screen, so basicaly i take the games from 1st of oct till 23rd of oct and exported to the excel, when i use some filters i got very good results than i said to my self let me check the last games and tataaaa program adding the last results again not the ones before certain games. So maybe you fixed the problem in rating maker but upcoming section still has it.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:19 am

Are you 100% sure?

It is very strange because I fixed this few years ago and never have been reported after that. I will check in the afternoon. Maybe I changed something last week without pay attention? ...
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm

I have just checked, and from code point of view this is not possble. All the games after the calculated game are deleted. ...

Please check again for few games...I do not exclude other bugs.
www.cgmbet.com

cemkaynak
Experienced

Post by cemkaynak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:33 pm

well i think i'm making a mistake, let me explain; what i want to check is the ball possession and shots on goal stats before the certain games( what was the stats and what happened later)