Advanced Rating Maker Filter

New add-on for the CGMBet software. This will allow you to create and test your own rating systems.
ilkerinside
New

Advanced Rating Maker Filter

Post by ilkerinside » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:21 pm

I am trying to find a successful method as an advanced rating maker filter. Can we find a successful method here by typing your filtering methods? I look forward to your ideas and recommendations.

MarkS
New

Re: Advanced Rating Maker Filter

Post by MarkS » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:45 pm

I have tried but I cannot find any methods. CGM is just stats based and useless for betting.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:23 am

MarkS wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:45 pm
I have tried but I cannot find any methods. CGM is just stats based and useless for betting.
Of course I respect your opinion but, on the same time my opinion is that it is not useless. I know too many that think contrary.. maybe some of them will write here
Maybe you expected too much or maybe you did not read what it is stated on my first web page. Believe me that I would like to have a winning machine :).

Yes, it is about stats and stats is just the first step before placing a good bet. I said good bet and not wining bet .....The result comes in time if you have patience. The program offers just tools but will not build for you.
Further you have to read and find info about your selections. I agree that the last info are most important in betting but also the last info are not complete without knowing what happened in the past in similar situations. I do not know your experience in betting but I saw so many times when "real" info were writen just to drop some odds and of course to rise the opposite odds.....

If you now a software program that offer all, it works over night, and you just wake up in the morning and place the best bets please write here the link :) .
www.cgmbet.com

Bisnis3dbet
New

Post by Bisnis3dbet » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:36 pm

MarkS wrote:
I have tried but I cannot find any methods.
You cannot find any method... you need to find stats to make your own method.
MarkS wrote:
CGM is just stats based
Without statistics it is impossible to make a system ... and CGMBet has what it takes to search your methods
MarkS wrote:
and useless for betting.
Really? Only for Useless Betting? :lol: , Please, work hard in your systems and no talk about useless betting, because you are not right in this point.

...And if you find a software to place a bet for you, please tell-me, I need this too!! :lol:
"Give me a point of support ... and I'll drink another whiskey."

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 pm

If he's not using stats for betting I would like to know the method he is using!

In all seriousness the tools are there in the software to make our life easier for finding information and making our own decisions. winning in betting isn't easy and if it was everyone would be doing it.

If the OP is losing money I would suggest to stop betting, re-evaluate your strategy, test and start again!

Quantumunicorn
Professional

Post by Quantumunicorn » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 pm

MarkS wrote:
Hi

Long time Vip member and lurker here, first time that I try to partecipate.
I like the change and innovation added in the last months to this software, I'll try to give some suggestion in the next couple of days on various sections.

Btw, "useless" is a big word.

The Advanced Rating Maker has been implemented last february if I can recall. So, It's a fresh section but interesting indeed.
I Like Ratings in general so I gave it a shot, despite this section was far near to be completed or tested in some way.
I'm not a newbie so I had some idea to try. After some weeks I found something and in May I decided to start with some money.

Please, check out my excel attached.
My bet was on draw, in fact, if you openthe file, in the "V" Cell there is a formula that sort only for XFT suggestion when all conditions are verified.
If you play withthe filters of the file, you can easily calculate the profit.

After May many leagues stopped and so I've done (I Always pause after some winning), In June I changed the pc and on the new machine the software required a new code so I decided to wait for september to restart. With the change of the PC i lost all the settings, I tried to remember them and if I can remember correctly they should match those of the my second attachment. Btw I can't be sure.

I don't think to restart on this method btw, not in this phase of the leagues anyway (not good for the draw imho) ... maybe in a few months... It would be nice if in the meantime, Mihai could add the possibility to test against the past results. I think It's a necessary step for this section to become relevant.

Of course this was only an experiment on a new section, but I assure you if you look better you can find solid way to win with this awesome software. You need to spend some time, of course, but It can be well repaid.
Attachments
Draw_RatingMakerAdvanced.xlsx
(2.7 MiB) Downloaded 199 times

MarkS
New

Post by MarkS » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:32 pm

CgmBet System is software based on statistical results from major European football leagues, that will help you to make the best decision.

This is not prediction software and I do not encourage you to bet in any way. The Rating System provided here is just my point of view about how the real probabilities are calculated. Please be sure you understand the system before you use it.

As an experienced player I know that statistics is very important before make your decision but is not the only one "ingredient" for the best bet. Please be sure you have the latest information about the teams you are going to bet on

My software offers you very complex statistics and helps you to get to a point very close to the real probability. Not many players are here but unfortunately this is not enough to have constant success. Beyond this point you are on your own only with your experience and skills.

CgmBet