Rating Maker No.2

New add-on for the CGMBet software. This will allow you to create and test your own rating systems.
webbossing
Veteran

Re: Rating Maker No.2

Post by webbossing » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:21 am

Thank you for this! Both work fine now :-)

One other thing. In the advanced rating maker. Yesterday calculation work. 3 days back not.
Maybe this something to look in.

Thanks again for the great work!

maartenrobaeys
Experienced

Post by maartenrobaeys » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello Mihai,

In Ratingmaker M in colum 4 what range , could we have more possibilities there like1,2,3,4 days up to 10 ?

Could there be some relation to the actual end result weighing formh/forma(maybe it would be interesting adding this as possibility to weigh ) ?

Thanks , keep up teh good work !

maartenrobaeys
Experienced

Post by maartenrobaeys » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Hello Mihai , when we got set a certain strategy in ratingmaker M and we let it run for the previous day(s) are all values automatically recalculated accordingly ( if we would have made this search yesterday do we TODAYhave new values( home/away , eloh/eloa, formh/forma ?)

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:51 pm

1. I will try to add the next week-end 5,6,7....games but I do not understand your second request.

2. Yes, if you calculate yesterday games, then the value are only considering games until the day before. Will not consider following days.
www.cgmbet.com

maartenrobaeys
Experienced

Post by maartenrobaeys » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello Mihai, thank you for replying.

My second request is if it would be possible to take the formh/forma into account in the weighing proces somewhere, maybe in another colum or adding it ass possibility to get get our strategy weight on some % by formh/forma.

Thank you !

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Yes, I see now. It is a good idea I think
www.cgmbet.com

maartenrobaeys
Experienced

Post by maartenrobaeys » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:27 am

Hello Mihai,

When using the advanced rating maker m, could the searching process be accelerated some way, once our filters are in place? It takes quite long before we get to see the results.

When we've added some choices on our selected games in the above section of ratng. mak. m by right clicking and they're added to this games , we now can go check them in the upcomming section under my games.Now when you do these operations and go check in upcomming i noticed we are out of the rating maker m tab and we have to restart the whole process, Could these different tabs be left open seperatly without have to be going over the selection proces again ?

Thanks !

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:02 am

I have just posted here:
http://www.cgmbet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=436

(copy/paste to browser)

Please test it because I have just finished it an I do not exclude bugs...
www.cgmbet.com

maartenrobaeys
Experienced

Post by maartenrobaeys » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 am

Hello, Mihai and community,

Don't know if there are other community members who request for more filters in rating maker M?

I was thinking of an extra column for total, half-time, second-time as an extra choice and maybe also the formh/forma ?

Probably an immense work, but hey not doing any wrong by asking for it.

Thanks appreciating all your work !

monkey31
New

Post by monkey31 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Super work and many thanks for the efforts, they are much appreciated.

I would just like to add a request to the post above, would it be possible to include shots received in the rating maker? and also add my hope for the requests for the numbers to have some sort of integration with form and elo.

Many Thanks