Rating Maker No.2

New add-on for the CGMBet software. This will allow you to create and test your own rating systems.
Mihai

Rating Maker No.2

Post by Mihai » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:57 am

I notice that many of us likes to create rating systems, based on various strategies.

For example how many games the home team scored in the last 10 games against how many games the away team scored in the last 10 games. Let-s say 8-7. Based on that, we may think that in the next game there are chances for both teams to score. Of course, if we calculate how many games they received in the same period, let-s say 7-5, our assumption gets weights…and so on.

Of course we must consider the price offered…etc. but it is not about this in this post.

As you know, I try to meet the user requirements. I would like to create a tool to automate this problem:
1. Create your own rating values based on different scenarios, both for home and away team;
2. The final value may be based on up to 5 intermediate values. The intermediate values will be added with different pre-set percent into final value. (will see later in this post)
3. Save/load the rating
4. Apply the rating for the next games
5. Test the rating against past results.

I feel that this will be a very important feature of my tool so I decided to present what I have done so far in order to give your opinion or to correct me before is too late.

To make it clear: it is not operational but you can play with it (it is free to access) in order to see what it is about. I will continue after I will have some feedback. I put numbers over picture to make possible questions easier to ask.

Maybe seems to be complicated but it is not if you have patience to understand.
On short:

Select up to 5 conditions for home or away team then set the weight for each of them
The final value will be (w1*v1+w2*v2+w3*v3+w4*v4+w5*v5)/100

Select the league (all leagues, one league or my leagues) and the period (today, next 3,5 days) then click CALCULATE (not operational yet)

When click on game in the first table – in the second table will see all similar games (with the same rating values) and the results/profit…etc.

Of course will be the possibility to export or save the work.

www.cgmbet.com

Scherzzo

Re: Rating Maker No.2

Post by Scherzzo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi Mihai,

Great work so far, Keep it up. Some things I would like to see is

1. Rating maker as an icon at the top the program and not open in separate window..
2. ELO Difference adjuster
3. Alerts shown in rating maker. (I love the alerts :D )

I think it will be very beneficial to use the rating maker, I look forward to test once it's somewhat operational. I'm happy to test if you give access :)

Regards

Scherzzo

Xenoflex
New

Post by Xenoflex » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:55 am

Dear Mihai,

very nice work!
I would love to see more options in column 3, like "Goals total", or "O/U 0.5" and "O/U 1.5", and so on.
A mega booster would be, if we can combinate it with the poisson calculator options for example with the upper values.

Best wishes,
Xenoflex

luluk
New

Post by luluk » Sat May 27, 2017 12:14 am

Hello Mihai,

I would suggest that someone be able to see results from previous days so that he can see the success rate of his choices.

Best Regards

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Sun May 28, 2017 8:35 am

Hi Mihai,

Would suggest this also. It's difficult to know. I have a few strategies built but would like to test against maybe last three days.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun May 28, 2017 4:56 pm

But where to add past periods option?

In the first table? Now is possible to calculate only for the next days. Here you would like to see games, results and values from the last 3 days?
Please give me some details.
www.cgmbet.com

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Sun May 28, 2017 5:07 pm

In the select period drop down have an option called previous 3 days, this should show games in first box, then run your query.

What are the values in 'Home' 'Away' in first box?

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun May 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Like in the picture bellow?

The Home and Away are values calculated based on what you select on the left side. There is a topic where I explain about this but I am ready to give more details.
www.cgmbet.com

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Sun May 28, 2017 6:41 pm

Yeah like below. I see after update you have added that. Thanks!

luluk
New

Post by luluk » Mon May 29, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello Mihai,

I would suggest that there be a calendar left of the calculated button so that we select the dates we want and in a column (like column to upcoming) we can see the results (FT and HT) eg. 01/09/2016 - 07/10/2016 like Select period in Upcoming choise.

Best Regards!