What it is about.

New add-on for the CGMBet software. This will allow you to create and test your own rating systems.
Mihai

Re: What it is about.

Post by Mihai » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:40 pm

First version of the form where can define and save what will happen if you modify attack or defense strength for home/away team .
Will be changes for sure, especially design, but at this moment you can see what it is about and play with it.

So, click "Manage" button and tune the amount will be added or subtracted for each goal percent in the case you add (or subtracted 5%) for the attack/defense strength.
The problem is that you must take care to the green label to remain green. The sum must be 0 all time before save the values.

I know that seems to be very complicated but I will input tomorrow "default values" in order to have a starting point. When you will get used with this I am sure will be very useful.

I hope tomorrow will finish all the market probabilities.

www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 am

Few steps forward last night ...:)

1. I improved a little bit manage procedure for adjust attack/defense strength
2. Added correct score percents.
3. Added the possibility to show/hide the markets in order to have a better look of markets where are you interested in

More to come :)
1. Added the Asian Handicap market percents
2. Manage how different events affect the goals scored percents.

Again, if you have any idea please write here. I do not promise I will implement but maybe will discuss here

www.cgmbet.com

sarkec
New

Post by sarkec » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:03 am

Hello Mihai!
It would be great if it would have a feature, where you can select the exact number/season of matches you want the software to analyse. How I remember, atm. you can select just the last 5 seasons of data for each team.
We all have different strategies, everyone based on past results, but not the same number of matches.
For example, I would like to choose the last 25 matches for home team, played home and last 25 matches for away team, played away (just domestic league games) or If I would like the software to analyse the last 50 matcches the teams played home/away.

Another feature would be great, the Head to Head matches. For example, you select the match, the rating makers window opens, and there Is an icon where you click on and than it shows the 2 teams head to head matches for the last 10 years, also you can select, that the head to head matches were played at the home team or the away team and there you could see the percenteages for Matchs, over/unders, correct scores,etc

Also, I would like if you would introduce Over/Under 4.5 markets with percentages, even for the head to head matches too, It is very important for me:)

Thanks

Diksi
Experienced

Post by Diksi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 am

Hi Mihai,

would be possible to add next to "Offered odds" a new column name "Own odds" which will be editable and after filling will highlight if odd will be greater than calculated? And it will be stored.
And after the match is finished highlight the result. E.g. result was 1:0, highlight "Home team to win", "Over 0,5", "Under 1,5, 2, and so on", Home to win AH(-0,25) and so on" and Correc score 1-0?
Thank you very much
Diksi

_FlashGordon_
Professional

Post by _FlashGordon_ » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:36 pm

3. Added the possibility to show/hide the markets in order to have a better look of markets where are you interested in
Very good and useful addition.
It would be great if it would have a feature, where you can select the exact number/season of matches you want the software to analyse.
I also think this would be very useful feature.
First version of the form where can define and save what will happen if you modify attack or defense strength for home/away team
This seems like a very complicated way of doing this. In my opinion almost impossible to know how much change in attacking strength will increase the possibility of for instance 2 goals. I'd rather change the overall goal expectation and let the poisson worry about the exact changes of the goal distribution.

I have pretty good idea how much the effect of an important player is to the team's winning possibility and from that the change in goal expectancy can be calculated. Again poisson can handle the rest, but the other way around as the tool now is designed I don't know.

Could the Rating maker be abled to be lounched from the Ratings panel also?

I am pretty interested about this new Rating maker. But for me in the future to be able to tweak it to my liking it is very important that I understand very well how the software makes the calculation. Also would be vety important to understand the difference of the mathematics behind Ratings and Ratings maker.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Interesting suggestions. I will think about, especially about the possibility to save all the values for a game in order to see them later...with the real score..etc.

The range of data will be of course not only "last 5 seasons". You can see that other options are implemented but not activated yet.

Regarding Poisson will be a separate response.
www.cgmbet.com

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:42 pm

I added some new markets and corrected few bugs.
www.cgmbet.com

_FlashGordon_
Professional

Post by _FlashGordon_ » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Could the Rating maker be done so that it does not open to Full screen mode? If it opened as a normal window would be far easier to consult other available data in other sources as you would not need to close Rating maker.

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:06 pm

_FlashGordon_ wrote:Could the Rating maker be done so that it does not open to Full screen mode? If it opened as a normal window would be far easier to consult other available data in other sources as you would not need to close Rating maker.
Of course, I did not realize this problem on this development phase :)
Update to see the change
www.cgmbet.com

halogen
New

Post by halogen » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:37 pm

hi Mihai,

i am always looking for games where there is a goal in first half. is it possible to add more data about first half stats ?