Rating Maker No.2

New add-on for the CGMBet software. This will allow you to create and test your own rating systems.
cemkaynak
Experienced

Re: Rating Maker No.2

Post by cemkaynak » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello Mihai,

Is it possible that we can check more than last 3 days in rating maker 2 ? when we want to do some past results checking, such as a week,2 weeks even a month

Bisnis3dbet
New

Post by Bisnis3dbet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi all!

I'm new with CGMBet (since a week) and for now I'm working to understand the sections and how works every section to make more profitable, but in Rating M i can't understand the Home & away values. I read in this post "Home and Away is based in the filters from the Left"... but I can't understand this values, sorry. I need to consider this values or it's only for Rating M calculations?

Can anyone explain this values?

Thanks in Advance.
"Give me a point of support ... and I'll drink another whiskey."

Quantumunicorn
Experienced

Post by Quantumunicorn » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:14 am

Bisnis3dbet wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:31 pm
Hi all!

I'm new with CGMBet (since a week) and for now I'm working to understand the sections and how works every section to make more profitable, but in Rating M i can't understand the Home & away values. I read in this post "Home and Away is based in the filters from the Left"... but I can't understand this values, sorry. I need to consider this values or it's only for Rating M calculations?

Can anyone explain this values?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi

When you choose Home&away values it means that the output parameters you'll see on the right screen will be calculated considering the data from the past result of the home team for each match it played at home AND away (in combination)
See picture named Won_HA

Otherwise, the output parameters you'll see on the right screen will be calculated considering the data from the past result of the home team for each match it played ONLY at home or ONLY Away

See picture Won_H and Won_A

My english is not the best but I hope you understood.

Which of the choices is the best depends on the type of strategy you want to create, it's up to you to decide
Attachments
Won_A.PNG
Won_A.PNG (3.34 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Won_H.PNG
Won_H.PNG (3.21 KiB) Viewed 989 times
Won_HA.PNG
Won_HA.PNG (3.36 KiB) Viewed 989 times

Bisnis3dbet
New

Post by Bisnis3dbet » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks Quantum, Tonight I will see him more calmly at home... I'm confused with Home & Away data in Rating M.
"Give me a point of support ... and I'll drink another whiskey."

webbossing
Professional

Post by webbossing » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am

cemkaynak wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 pm
Hello Mihai,

Is it possible that we can check more than last 3 days in rating maker 2 ? when we want to do some past results checking, such as a week,2 weeks even a month

Hi Mihai,

This would be super feature! Just like in upcoming. Is this on your list to make?

thanks

acelad
New

Post by acelad » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for this tool - I think it has great potential!

I think I've found a bug with the H2H vs functionality though:

Fig 1. Parameters set:
Where columns show Head to head games H vs A

Fig 2. Example game: Udinese vs Crotone shows 2-1:

However if we look at the results, we can see that the only game they've played in the past two seasons with Udinese at home finished 2-0: http://analyse.7msport.com/2084024/index.shtml

What this appears to be doing is taking Udinese's home H2H goals (2) correctly, but it's also taking Crotone's home game H2H goals (1). This is of course an error, as Crotone are the away side, so we'd expect the value in Fig 1 to show 2-0.

I hope I explained myself correctly, and you're able to apply a fix :). I'm also seeing some odd results in the "backtest window", but I think it would make sense for you to fix this bug first as it could be linked.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:34 am

I will look closer today or tomorrow to see what it is about there

Thank you
www.cgmbet.com

acelad
New

Post by acelad » Sat May 05, 2018 8:56 am

Hi @Mihai, just checking in to see if you were able to reproduce/fix this?

Mihai

Post by Mihai » Sat May 05, 2018 9:00 am

I am really sorry, I just forgot about it.

I promise I will look into it today
www.cgmbet.com

billyhills
New

Post by billyhills » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:11 am

Hi, when i am using Ratings M I cant seem to make the results show 'My Leagues' only.
I select My Leagues from the menu for this weekend and I get all 205 matches when i only want the chosen ones.

Many thanks.