General discussions about betting, bookies and strategies.
daveyh
New

Post by daveyh » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:49 am

Hey All,

New to what seems a very informative system. Just getting to grips with things and wondered what the things to look out for?

I see on upcoming games this is very thin this week, do all games on here get updated on the morning of the game with all odds etc?

The form difference seems a good thing but wondering if I am reading it wrong, if a team has an advantage of say 20 (-5 v 15) should I be looking at that game with big interest and making my own view of the game and then possibly get involved?

Any hints/tips much appreciated

Dave

Mihai

Re: Newbie

Post by Mihai » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 am

Yes, the form indicator is very good in my opinion.
The sydtem calculates the form based on last opponents strength also so if a team has a form over 15 for sure had some good games lately..probably against good teams.
Also can indicate a raise in shape becasue a top team hardly will have a good form becasue even if they will beat 5 in a row this will be considered "normal" by the system but for a medium team this will be "appreciated"

Of course, as you said, the form may be just a trigger ... you have to look closely to see head to head, last info...etc...
www.cgmbet.com