Over 0.5 Goals per GAME !!!!!!!!

Here you may present your strategy. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
cgatzoyas
Experienced

Over 0.5 Goals per GAME !!!!!!!!

Post by cgatzoyas » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 am

First of all my big Respect To MIHAI for his wonderful work.
Now this is a system that I am tried on paper with Mihai's software and till now no mistake for 187 days included yesterday 20/12/2016.
For the last 84 days, I started playing with real money and the results are amazing.
I found a topic for this system that is very well analyzed everything you need. The only difference is that I started playing with 100 Euros instead of 10 and thanks to Mihai software, I am playing 2-5 games per day. !!!!!!!
The secret is BE PATIENT and never But NEVER play a game over 1.5.
http://tipstertables.com/betting-strate ... als-system
By Christos

lupowa
New

Re: Over 0.5 Goals per GAME !!!!!!!!

Post by lupowa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:21 pm

and how do you use CGMBET ?
which section you look, the goal average, the Rating Maker, the Goals Statistic.. ?
thank 'you ;)

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:27 pm

What are the average odds? It's hard to find games with greater than 1.10 before kick off. if your betting in play you have to put a value on your time watching the game if that makes sense. I ran a simulation from august to now and you would loss money over this period. Not much but you would lose.

acepoint
Professional

Post by acepoint » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Scherzzo wrote:What are the average odds? It's hard to find games with greater than 1.10 before kick off. if your betting in play you have to put a value on your time watching the game if that makes sense. I ran a simulation from august to now and you would loss money over this period. Not much but you would lose.
Not surprisingly. The system the original poster points to is nothing but a simple (losing) Martingale progression. The only way to make money with it on the long run is having better stats than the bookies for live events (which I doubt is ever possible).

Example: take the currently running game in Primeira B in Portugal. Official odds at bet365 after 15 minutes are 1.083. The ELO based goal stats at CGMbet deliver 1.21 for over 0.5 after 90 minutes.

Scherzzo

Post by Scherzzo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:30 pm

It concerning the feedback on the strategy in the link is that everyone will try it without question. I would not recommend the the staking levels mentioned earlier either!

cgatzoyas
Experienced

Post by cgatzoyas » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello, everyone.
I am sorry that I didn't respond to all of you but due vacations and holidays it was impossible to me to answer your question.
1. First of all, "Rating System is more than enough". Even better with the new HT score.
2. The system of our colleague "skidrok" and his system "How to chose match over 1.5 Goals and my system" there are 2-3 corrections that must be done.
3. I am talking only betting on the major European leagues as England including Championship, League One and League Two, Germany including Germany 2, France 1-2, Italy 1-2, Spain, Scotland, Poland, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Sweeden, Portugal, Norway, Hungary, Romania, and Russia. I am playing only in these leagues. If you have a closer eye in Australia you easy can play some of your money in over 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 and sometimes over 3.5 HT, or directly over 3.5, or 4.5 Final Result.
A lot of money can we earn on domestics cup in early levels, an example that I made over 700 Euros was the 2 Rounds on Sevilla........
4. KEEP in mind that we are looking only for over 0.5 goals/game. It is better to play 2 or 3 even 4 games over 0.5 than a game over 1.5.
5. You can always have a good look the H2H in cgmbet, or in Soccerway. My opinion is to use the software of Mihai as we paid for it and any solution or further analysis will help all of us and of course Mihai to keep the good work developing the software.
6. FINALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT BE PATIENT AND DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE TO DO SO. You can play many times per day. Personally, when I had 15.000 Euros I took the 10.000 and continued playing with the 5.000.
Keep walking.......
PS: This is just my opinion, thank you
By Christos

luluk
New

Post by luluk » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:36 am

Hello cgatzoyas and all friends, Happy new Year,

I am looking for that system many years and all the time I choose 0-0, cgatzoyas or someone else who find the system can give us a sample with pictures from cgmbet how choose games? Thank you very much

cgatzoyas
Experienced

Post by cgatzoyas » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 pm

luluk wrote:Hello cgatzoyas and all friends, Happy new Year,

I am looking for that system many years and all the time I choose 0-0, cgatzoyas or someone else who find the system can give us a sample with pictures from cgmbet how choose games? Thank you very much
ok I ll do that by the way my name is Chris
By Christos

luluk
New

Post by luluk » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello Chris,

Yesterday for example I begun with 100 Units, I make them 220 with over 0,5 and 1,11 odds and to the end I played Pakos Fereira - Porto. Statistics with goals drive me to play that game O0,5 but it's end 0-0 and loose everything. It's happen all the time. I am looking for the formula. If you have find the formula I thing you 'll make happy many people.

Best Regards

dimdan
New

Post by dimdan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:06 pm

luluk wrote:Hello Chris,

Yesterday for example I begun with 100 Units, I make them 220 with over 0,5 and 1,11 odds and to the end I played Pakos Fereira - Porto. Statistics with goals drive me to play that game O0,5 but it's end 0-0 and loose everything. It's happen all the time. I am looking for the formula. If you have find the formula I thing you 'll make happy many people.

Best Regards
Any odd even 1,1 and 1,05 can be lost ,nothing is 100%safe ,like Porto or Liverpool yesterday unfurtunately for all bet players! So if you have a succesfull betting strategy like yours what you are missing is the also important money management,check out this site for more info about it
http://www.income-paradise.com/index.ph ... 08&lang=en

Cheers
Dimitris